Wednesday 22 December 2010

Snow Days

Ello boys and girls.....

We has ad some snow.  Which I hear the hoomuns saying is a bit different for Devon, usually we seem to get passed over and miss out on any snow.  We did have some at the start of the year, but i doesn't remeber that.
To start with we did just have a bit of snow, which was fun.

I do like to sniff and eat the snow.  And peemail is much easier to see when it snows! 

Then on monday when Mum and Dad did wake up, it was really snowing, like really really snowing and soon it did look very different to what I is used to.

Mum took this at ground level from the back door, can you just see me?  Being white its quite easy to hide in the snow!

The only trouble I got was at sometimes my belly did keep touching the snow and that was very cold!  Plus everytime I did go out and come in I had to have my paws dryed, and I is not a fan of that!


The snow did look all so pretty outside, I did have to go and do my zoomies around the garden and get it looking a little more lived in!  Dad said I did make it look like ice cream, eating it was cold like ice cream but I doesnt think it tasted like ice cream!



It is still all white outside and chilly on my paws, but luckily now the hoomuns can get about better (they not so good in the snow are they?!)  Apparently it good to be white around christmas....I finks its good being white all the time, I doesnt see any fing wrong with it!  I tell you one fing that i does fink is worng, is snow balls.....they are the worst balls ever, you see them and then you don't, they are such a tease.  If we can sort out making snow balls better that would be great, fanks.

2 comments:

  1. Missy, I almost didnt see you in that one pikshur, but then I found you! You have gr8 camoflauge for the snow! BOL You look like you are having a gr8 time out there!

    *whispers* Maybe they should make snowballs outta the yellow snow, so you can see them better. But if I know the humans, they iz afraid of yellow snow. BOL
    xxx
    Your furiend, Oz

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a shame mum did not get you in any of those fotos Moo. I guess you might have been ard to se in the snow tho so praps best you stayed inside.

    ReplyDelete