Sunday 3 April 2011

My Busy Sunday

Ello everyfur.

Today do be Mummy's day 'ere in the UK.  I did let my Mummy have a slow start to the day, and did not get to go for a walk until this afternoon, when it did be raining, but at least it wasn't just me that did be getting wet!  I opes all you lovely Mummy's out there have had a super day and as had lots of treats.

Now, even tho I was nice to Mummy, she did make me have a pawdicure this afternoon...and Nanny did have her camera out....

I finks my tongue does say it all

 I sitting like a good girl

 I best be getting some treats after this

I quite likes my pedipaw tool, more then I likes clippers coming at me - and I do get treats for being good.  Just normally there isn't any photographic evidence, coz if anyones asks, I not having my claws done without a fight!!!

When we did go for our walk, we went to Great Granny's house.  She do have lots of new sniffs for me, and she do also have another fing I sniff lots.  I don't really understand it, but sometimes it do move and that makes me wobble my head from side to side watching it.

  He do be called JF, he be a tortoise

He is old and moves very slow
 
 I likes to lick his face, he not such a fan
 
JF also has funny food, its out ALL THE TIME, he can just help himself....so it seems rude that I don't try it too.  I had some lettuce, tomato and cucumber.  I finks I prefer meat but if its just there to help yourself too I won't say no.
 
Now Great Granny do be old too (and also moves quite slow as well), she too sometimes has food all over the place, but I don't fink I'm meant to knows that!
I as to be careful when I jumps up to say 'ello to Granny as I can be bit rough, but also she has a call system, that if yoo hit the button people start talking to her to make sure she's OK.  I fink today maybe the first time I not managed to hit that button and hear voices.
 
Great Granny 

Mummy says this how I gotta be on Granny's lap, I don't fink I mind that.  She keeps still and not always jumping up and down!

I is not resting up, after all those exciting fings, I do gotta build my energy levels back up for when Granddad gets home and the roast chuck is ready.....a dog's day is never done!!

6 comments:

  1. Missy you are sooo good wiv ya nails. I confess to putting up a bit of a fight myself when I has it done (which was also today!). I think you are pawsome to sit on Great Granny's lap like dat and be kind to the tortoise too! And now you looking forward to Roast Dinner! What a luffly day you have had! Love your furiend, AnnieB

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Missy...I would never be so still when the clippers come out! I hope you got lots of treats for being so good!

    I hope your Ma and Great Granny had a wonderful Mother's Day!
    Cairn cuddles, Oz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done Moo. I hate avin my nails clipped so we might investigate your fancy tool. And well done for not eatin or barkin at JF. I like the veggibles so his food might not last long around heres

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely blog Moo! You look nice & comfy on Great Granny - her lap is just the right size for you!

    I can't believe you fall for the old "if you're good when I do your pawnails you can have a treat" ploy! Don't let Owner see - you're setting a bad example for all of us!

    I've never met a tortoise. I think I would like to!

    Hope all the Mummys in your family had a lovely day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww fank you all!

    I as to say that I is a sucker for a treat, I do's anyfing for somefing tasty or a ball!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really enjoyed reading your blog. I had a dear friend from the UK, her name was Lucy. She was a JRT too! We were the best of FURiends. She passed away and I do miss her. I love Granny's friend, who would have guessed that a turtle would make a great house companion.

    ReplyDelete