Sunday 10 October 2010

I likes my W*A*L*K*I*E*S

Now W*A*L*K*I*E*S is a dangerous word for many a doggie, the mention of this word can cause a whole flurry of activity.  So from now I on I will refer to it as an 'Explore'.  Its safer all ways round, especially for me, as even words that sound like the 'W' word, such as Keys, or Talk can get me a little flustered!

I love an Explore, I love to sniff out all thats going on.  I am lucky that Mum and Dad take me lots of nice places for me to explore....I feel I should introduce Mum and Dad......

Dis is Mum and Dad on their recent big explore dat I didn't get to go on cos it was so far away.

Anyways, back to MY exploring, I likes lots of exploring places that we have close to us in Devon, I like the beach, I likes Haldon Forest and I like Woodbury Common, to name a few.

 Dis is me at Haytor, on Dartmoor, its very rare I actually sit still!

 Dis one is me at Dawlish Warren over the summer

 I am getting much braver about water, and now love to get wet!

 This is me back in February when we had snow.  The field behind the house was great fun 
and I liked to chase snow balls!

 This is me just yesterday at Woodbury, this is a massive puddle I enjoyed playing in!

Mum has to be quick to catch me in a photo

But sometimes I is just too fast and you get a photo like dis!!

I quite like going to the field and just chasing my balls sometimes too.  And of course if I am spending time with Nanny and Granddad that has a whole lot of different exploring involved!  But one thing is certain.  After a really good explore you come home looking like this....


And then after having a *whisper* Bath *shake* you have to do a whole lot of this.....


3 comments:

  1. Dear Missy, That is compawtly luffly. I too get way too excited at mention of the 'W' word! Oh you have been to some beautiful places! I have been to Haytor too when I was 5 months old and I walked most of the way! And oh oh! YAP! I know all about those muddy puddles and the 'B' word afterwards! But what better way to end the day than curled up on the sofa dreaming of lovely times! Ya getting da hang of dis bloggie thing very quickly! Loves your furiend AnnieB X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Such excitement on da 'Explore'! Maybe I will tell ma to call it that so I don't get too excited...'walk' and 'walkies' get me all zoomie-crazed. BOL

    Thanks for sharing! Your furiend, Oz xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww fanks Annie and Oz! I'm getting into this blogging game! I fink Mum always finking of new ones now and what pictures go wiv it! xxx

    ReplyDelete