Tuesday 12 October 2010

Working on it.....

Good evening, dis comes to yoos from beside Dad on da sofa.  He is playing his computer game, it has a ball in which I can't get an lots of fings running around....I do get tutted at if I lick the screen!
Keeping a close eye on fings.

So I just have to make sure it is known I is watching and making sure everyfing is ok!  It is my job after all.
But I is not a security dog (just in case insurers is reading dis). 
 Dat was one of da questions dat the pet insurance did ask...Dad wanted to ask if licking and possibly weeing on people as they come in counted!  (how embarrassed am I?!  I don't do da excited wee's hardly ever now, I is very lady like)

Mum and Dad have just been going through pet insurance and Mum did look a bit like dis.....
I however was very laid back and was still chewing my big chew, which do still be going, I looked a bit like dis...
But apparently my insurance is all sorted now, and we saved some pennies, which I as declared must be spent on tasty noms for moi!  Seems only fair, dey was being spent on me in the first place!

Now I did wanna find somfing to send to any anipals dat need cheering up, like Marley who was at da vets today to have his teeth cleaning and was waiting a very long time with an empty tummy, and for my other pals that just deserve sumfing nice.... 


....Maybe it just best to say I is working on it!  When I gets them, I'll be sure to share!

Sending lots of Missy Moo hugs and licks to everyone, cos we all need to show da love sometimes!

1 comment:

  1. BOL! I hopes your Ma really didn't look like dat during insurance hassles. Let us furs know when you finally get that box of treats down from the counter!
    Your furiend, Oz xxx

    ReplyDelete