Saturday 9 October 2010

Well.....hello!

Hello anipals, dis is my first very first blog.....I hopes I gets this right.
I fort I would tell yoos all a little bit about me..... so ere goes.

*clears throat*

I am called Missy, also I gets called Missy Moo and sometimes MooMoo.  I answer to most things, including Monkey.   I live wiv my Mummy and my Daddy, they have had me since I was 8 weeks old. My birthday is 19 July.

Dis is me on my first day at home, I was tired out after the journey!

I did have a lovely toy dat Mummy did buy me and it was called 'Piggy' it came everywhere wiv me when I was little.

Dis is me wiv Piggy, in my basket at my Nanny's house.

Piggy did not stay that pretty colour for long and soon I did play wiv him so much he started to fall apart.  I still find him from time to time, and if someone says to me 'find piggy' I will search him out!

I loves to go on walks, I don't mind where as long as I can sniff lots, and am also lucky dat there is a big field behind home dat I can go to and run really fast on and chase my balls.  I love to say Hello to other doggies, unless I am chasing my balls, nothing can distract me from that!

I hopes yoos all like dis quick first bloggies, I shall get Mum to sort out more photo's so I can do some more soon.  Fanks for reading!  *treats for all*

3 comments:

  1. nom nom nom fanks for da treats Missy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Missy! How luffly to hear your story. You are still a pup and so cute. Can I link your blog from mine? Lots of Licks, AnnieB X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow anova dog wif a bloggie, I so pleased to read about you and look forward to more of you ventures.

    BOL Baxter

    ReplyDelete